Best Pharmacy with the Best people who give World Class Service and always go the extra mile for all of there customers.
Dearborn Heights Pharmacy has been in business for over 10 years. With a Staff of 6, our dedication and pharmaceutical services is simply unmatched. Nabil Fakih, Pharmacist, is a graduate of Wayne State University, where he received the prestigious Wayne County Award. In addition, Nabil is a Foundation Member at Henry Ford Community College. With valuable insight and market experience, he leads a seasoned group of true pharmaceutical professionals. His commitment to serving the needs of the community is truly unsurpassed. Let Nabil and his wonderful team achieve all your desired results.
Nabil Fakih, has been appointed to the Michigan Board of Pharmacy by Governor Rick Synder. The eleven board members are responsible for regulating and inspecting the practice of pharmacy and drugs manufactured in the State of Michigan.
Code of Conduct is something that is very important to Nabil Fakih. He wants his customers and the physicians who use DHP to know that their personal information is safe with his pharmacy.
CODE OF CONDUCT at DHP
1. DHP is committed to comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and in particular those of the Medicare Part D program as well as other government of state funded programs.
2. DHP expect and will make sure that all entity employees will act in an ethical and compliant manner.
3. DHP is always committed to detect, prevent, report any case related to FWA.
4. DHP will not hire or retain any individual who appears on the OIG exclusion list.
5. DHP Personnel should report to the compliance officer any suspicious activity related to FWA immediately.
6. DHP employees must report compliance officer any conflicts of interest cases immediately that will be investigated internally by the compliance officer.
7. DHP employee must receive FWA and HIPPA training periodically.
8. All DHP employees must act in an ethical manner and professional manner to ensure that any case of FWA (If it's either from a patient, prescriber or any other person) shall be investigated immediately by the compliance officer
9. DHP is committed to keep patient information as secure as possible according to the HIPPA program.
Dearborn Heights Pharmacy is committed to providing you and your families' exceptional services. From treatment options.to providing you and your families' exceptional services. From treatment options.
Why Choose Us
+10Years of Experience
With over ten years of experience the staff of DHP and owner/pharmacist Nabil Fakih says, I enjoy interacting with patients and being independent. The large pharmacy chains change pharmacists almost weekly. Our patients know me by name and call me on my cell phone after hours if they need me. We treat them like family, says Nabil Fakih.
Dearborn Heights Pharmacy (DHP) serves Dearborn Heights and surrounding communities, accepts most insurances and offers FREE prescription delivery to all Seniors in Wayne, County.
ServeServing Our Neighborhood
Our Specialties include, Prescriptions, Refills and Compounding, High Quality Medical Supplies, Diabetic Supplies, Lowest Prices, Free Prescription Delivery, Free Blood Pressure and Sugar Testing, Medication Consultations, Medical Equipment, Convenient Pharmacy Hours, We Deliver to Your Doorstep- FREE, and We Beat all Competitors Price
?Ask the Pharmacist
Dearborn Heights Pharmacy is committed to providing you and your families’ exceptional services. From treatment options to the latest medications, we will facilitate all your requests in a timely manner. For any questions, concerns or pricing information, please Ask Your Pharmacist today.
Your Dedicated Staff,
Nabil Fakih, Pharmacist
Dearborn Heights Pharmacy – Where Our Family Is Yours.